Start Your Building Project With A Free 60min Adroit Planning Session - Perfect For Renovations & New Homes
We offer a free planning service to help your building projects start out on the right foot. Let us help you avoid the pitfalls, cost blowouts and project delays - before they happen. At the end of the free planning session we give you the option to continue with us towards the completion of your project or take what you have learned and use another provider.
At Our Planning Sessions, We Can Help With....
- Ideas for how to make your project happen within your budget, and how to spend your money wisely.
- Advice on how long your project could take & give you ideas for managing your timeline.
- Help with defining the scope of your project and putting together a detailed specifications list.
- Identification of any potential problems specific to your project and ways to manage them.
- Ways to minimise the stresses of your project, outlining times when the project will be difficult & how to handle that.
- Help in understanding the consent process and how it relates to your project.
Adroit Planning Sessions Are Well Suited To Both Renovations & New Builds
Renovations Benefit From -
New Homes Benefit From -
- Explore ideas for creating the most value for money and help you to use the space you have as effectively as possible.
- Give you options on the best way to renovate your building with as little disruption as possible.
- Inform you of what areas require building consent.
- Help with scheduling and timelines.
- Offer advice on site orientation specific to your design.
- Give ideas on landscaping and fencing.
- Inform you of smart home trends and future proofing.
What’s Happens During A Renovation Or New Home Planning Session
To request a plan, just fill out the form below & we will be in touch to organise the plan with an experienced builder. Its preferable that we meet you on site, but if that is not possible we can meet you somewhere nearby or at our offices.
|A planning session is 60mins long, we discuss the project, what you hope to achieve and then drill into the details, offering advice and recommendations along the way. Once the plan is finished, we send you a document with the recommendations, timeline & expected costs.
Once the planning session is finished, you'll be much better placed to begin your project. We give you a document that includes a list of the key recommendations and a quote for how expensive we think the work will be.
When you have all the right information you can choose to work with us to make your plan come to life, or take what you have learned and use another provider.