New Build & Renovation Services
Got a head full of ideas and a ballpark budget?
Or, maybe you've got a cunning plan already?
Helping You Achieve Your Building Goals
Custom Furniture & Cabinetry
Contact us and we'll make a time to meet for your "Free Planning Session." In this meeting we'll discuss your ideas, wants and needs.
Topics covered in this meeting:
- Aspects of the Project personal to you
- Council consents
- Specific site considerations
- The building process in detail
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- The renovation roller coaster
We will end with a discussion about the next step.
After considering all of your needs from the planning session we will assist you in obtaining a set of concept drawings to give you a first look what your finished project will look like.
These plans are used for:
- Initial financial discussions with your bank or lender.
- Perceived valuations.
- Initial ruff build costs (based on square meter rates).
- Checking that your happy with the overall design and shape.
Working Drawings and Specifications
Your chosen architect produces a set of working drawings, which show you exactly how your finished project will look.
These plans are used for:
- Obtaining consents from the council.
- Pricing the project.
- Insuring that the full scope of the project is understood.
- Minimising, isolating or eliminating any problems, before they happen.
- Financial Lending.
Detailed Budget Costing
We use a Quantity Surveyor to put together a detailed breakdown of costs. He will work with you to insure that as many of the costs are identified as possible. During this process we can:
- Obtain the most competitive sub contractor prices.
- Make sure that all of your personal specifications are priced.
- Make sure you fully understand your figures and know where all of your money is going.
- Fine tune if necessary to meet your budget.
Contract and terms
Once the price is calculated and the terms are agreed, we sign the contract and move to the Construction start date.
During the construction process we will:
- Manage the project
- Keep you informed of progress
- Monitor the budget
- Monitor the timeline
Our Mission is:
To deliver a quality product in an efficient manner, that meets our customers' expectations, with great communication and a high level of customer service.
After completion of your project, we will help you compile the documentation and submit your code of compliance application.
Can we change things after the plan has been signed-off?
Yes, of course. There’s nothing worse than thinking post-completion ‘if only we had done this or that while we were thinking about it’. Please feel free to tell us while your new home is being built or renovation is underway. You’re involved every step of the way with the flexibility to make changes as and when required. If we can work the changes within your budget, we will do our very best to avoid any additional costs. However, sometimes we just can’t so we will discuss this with you at the time.
Call us now on 021 764535 to share your dream plans with us